We are a few days into the last day of the month and things are getting festive! Its been a really big year for me and I am extremely grateful for every lesson I have learnt this year.
Last month was a mental turn for me and to be honest I am happy where I am physically, mentally and emotionally as much. For the first time in years I was able to look in the mirror and tell myself I love you, it was the biggest step I have made in my mind. But that’s for another post. If you missed any of my November Posts, I was nice: P Here you go:
- November Goals
- New Music Playlist Update
- Overwhelmed? How to check out of life
- Reintroducing myself
- How to be happier at work
- Website 101: It Is Live!!!
Last month the traction on my blog has increased and I am so grateful for your love and support through my transition with my blog.
But as you know I need some Goals to get my going for the month. This month is a happy go lucky time for me and I am excited.
- Plan my social media and Blogging content for January
- Write down all the lesson I have learnt this year and share it with you
- Figure 12 Main goals I would like to Achieve
- Enjoy some good family time
- Declutter, Spring my room before Christmas
- Do more instastories about my life on day to day.
I am looking forward to spending my Christmas with my family and making new memories. As I get ready for 2018 .
What are your goals?