Chapter 3 of 12: Hello March!
March 1, 2018
March has arrived. Lets Share some Goals.
I don’t know about you but I feel a little bit lighter, I am done recovering from the festive season.
Sadly this month I will not be sharing my recap of February. Simply I did not adhere to my schedule which is pretty upsetting . A hiccup here and there wont hurt right?
One thing I have learnt from February is that you are loving the social media section of the blog – I just want thank you for love and support. Its been in the pipe line for a while. Im glad I have started it, But this month I will be sharing a whole lot more with you 😃 Stay tuned
Let me dive into my goals for March
- Share more social media posts (Go Figure)
- Restart my blogging section (tips,tricks,guidelines .etc)
- Sick to my workout schedule
- Have the best time at Melissa’s Wedding
- Read a book (Not sure which one just yet)
- Watch an Open air movie
- Take Baxter and Rusty for a walk
- Complete my study course for work
- Stop Making Excuses
Woah that’s a lot but its doable. There is so much happening in my life right now and having a blog has made me have an escape which is amazing.
Now its your turn, What are your goals for March 2018?