For a while I have been dealing with a skin problem, and to be honest my mother used to sponsor me with millions of facial bottles which to be honest I never stuck to using, yes I…
Its official that we are now in the second half of 2017, I am totally excited for the rest of year since In June my blog turned 4 years old. YourDailyJay is making moves that I never…
So its no secret that I have a obsession of beauty products, I don’t usually blog about it but I think its time for me to revive it, I know its going to be challenge but I…
its been a while since I have shared my latest music playlist with you, but to be honest there haven’t been much songs that I thought it was worth sharing but when it comes to the third month, and that same song is stuck in your head then HELLO :)!!! its blog post time.
You should know by now , I don’t have just one genre of music that I am obsessed with, if I did it will just be extremely boring and the same tunes. I love when I rock up in the parking lot with my music blarring (sometimes some G things) , I get out the car and people stare at me like ” OMG what the face” 😛 trust it has happened.
Anyway I am not going to blabber on about it , Here are my 10 latest music picks:
- Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls
- Machine Gun Kelly – At My Best ft. Hailee Steinfeld
- Rita Ora – Your Song (Official Video)
- Jason Derulo – Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
- DJ Khaled – I’m the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
- Fergie – Life Goes On
- Ed Sheeran – What Do I Know?
- Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee – Despacito (Remix Audio) ft. Justin Bieber
- Fifth Harmony – Down ft. Gucci Mane
- KYLE – iSpy (feat. Lil Yachty)
I have shared a youtube playlist of the songs, Take a listen!
Until we meet again
Hey Guys!!! So I recently got my hands on a camera, I can call my own 🙂 which means PHOTOSHOOTS, and I jumped into it with my first Behind the Scenes of the Cape Town Editorial for…
Happy June!!! I know its abit delayed but June isn’t over yet, I haven’t gotten around to sit down and write some posts as much as I wanted to, but for the first time, I don’t have…