Happy Monday… Tomorrow I start my intense training and implementing my clean and Healthy lifestyle, and I cant wait to share my journey with you. I am a salad person but I discovered my favorite BB Salad and decided to share the recipe with you.
Here we go!!
What do you need?
- 3 Beetroots, Sliced
- 3 Baby Butternuts, Sliced/Cubed
- Handful of Rocket Leaves
- Roasted Sesame Seeds or Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive
- Veggie Spice
- Salt for taste
- Half a circle of feta, Cubed
What to do?
- Place your Beetroot and Butternut on either side of the baking tray
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Veggie Spice
- Drizzle Olive Oil over the Beetroot and Butternut
- Pop into oven at 180° for 20 – 30 mins
While waiting for the Beetroot and Butternut
- Place your seeds in a sauce pan and roast till golden brown
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and enjoy
You may add Chicken or Bacon if you looking for some meat.