Let’s take a moment and breathe in before the year is over, because we have now reached the 10th month of the year. OMG! 2017 is running away from us L and I love it.
September was such an awesome month and the best part about it was I got to smile every day and I got some well-deserved Girls Time and rest and relaxation, Now it’s all about that October time and moving on with that smile on my face. As you know I haven’t been taking my monthly goals seriously but now it’s my time to post and mean it instead of posting because I need to.
What are my goals for October?
- Get a Job (This is not a goal in my control but praying and putting my best foot forward will get me a job that I fits me perfectly)
- Film, Upload my first vlog on Youtube (YourDailyJay – go subscribe)
- Stick to my new blogging schedule
- Go to church
- Read a book
- Wake up early and go back to gym
- Create my monthly budget and share it on yourdailyjay.com
- Recreate some makeup tutorials from my favourite beauty youtubers
- Share a recipe
Simple and I know im going to do this properly hehe, #theyearof24 is going to be MY YEAR.
What are your goals for this month?